Spin Print – Caring about our world
Spin Print cares – about print – about the environment – about you.
At Spin Print we take our responsibility to the environment extremely seriously. The printing industry has a less than spotless record for its environmental impact – especially as we know that 21% of corporate printed material never leaves the office.
Spin Print is committed to recommending paper manufactured from recycled pulp wherever possible and if the quality of the finished product will not directly impact on the product’s communication objectives. Where recycled paper cannot be used for reasons of price, quality, availability or technical requirements of the printing or finishing methodology, we will recommend an approved paper, which has been proven to give good value, and is manufactured from virgin pulp produced from renewable managed forests and is either PEFC or FSC approved.
We have a strong environmental policy:
- Our plate-making equipment is chemical-free and reputably the most environmentally-friendly in the world
- We use paper which is 100% post waste or where it is not possible we use paper from sustainable forest sources
- All waste paper is collected and recycled
- All chemicals are safely disposed of
- All metal plates and films are recycled
- All inks are vegetable based (less solvent air pollution)
- We work with suppliers to ensure they recognize and reduce the environmental impact of their products or services
We are 100% committed to reducing our impact on the environment. This is reinforced via innovative training, communication and constant re-appraisal of working methods